WEBSITE DESIGN

Many Business Owners Wonder If Hiring a Kick-ass Web Design Company Is Really worth the Investment...

First-of-all they might feel that funds could be better put-to-use elsewhere. That it might be an unnecessary expense. And sometimes, in very rare cases, they’re right. But most of the time, in our experience running a web design company, a premium site is one of the most important investments you can make. 

That’s why you should keep reading for some of the major reasons killer websites are just so damn important.

Make sales while you sleep.

Fox Sleeping in Tree representing the benefits of hiring a Web Design Company

We like to think of a website as a 24-hour-salesperson.

We all know how off-putting a sleazy salesman can be; a dated or poorly-designed website creates a similar impression in the eyes of your customers.

Only 3% of people with access to the internet don’t search for local businesses online. That means that for the other 97%, your website is the totality of their experience of your brand.

When people are looking for a product or service, they open several company websites and compare them. 

One question to ask yourself if you really want to know if a premium website is for you is: how much business could I be losing to my competitors because my website compares poorly?

If a new website could get you even 25% more business, what would that be worth to you? 

Really think about it. The results can be staggering. 

And that’s without even mentioning companies that don’t have a website. That’s just one reason to hire a web design company.

What we do.

Web Design Company paper scamps in a book

As a web design company, we love to build beautiful, SEO-Optimized websites for a range of companies with professional copywriting that work great on mobile.

And make no mistake, mobile is a HUGE deal. 51.89% of all web traffic is now mobile. That means all those companies whose websites still don’t work on tablets and phones are losing OVER HALF of their traffic.

Just have a look at the infographic here for some truly eye-watering statistics.

That’s about it for now folks. Have a look at our portfolio to see some of the websites we’ve built, and if you’re ready to get serious about your online presence, hit the button below, pop us a mail, and meet us for a free, no-strings-attached consultation. Sound good? Perfect. 

Website Consultation

We’ll have a look at your website and give you some free advice on how it can be improved for great looks, ease-of-use & crazy-effective sales.

Website Consultation

We’ll have a look at your website and give you some free advice on how it can be improved for great looks, ease-of-use & crazy-effective sales.

Do you want to know how to improve your website to convert like crazy?